If you’re seriously injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may find your life turned upside down. On top of the physical pain and mental suffering, you may also end up saddled with extensive, costly medical treatment bills. Most Americans don’t have the savings or insurance to cover an unexpected hospital stay, and medical debt can be crushing.
Here at Sepulveda Sanchez Law, we have dedicated our practice to helping accident victims get the compensation they need and deserve. We’ve seen firsthand the suffering that personal injury can cause, and we work to make sure that you can recover in peace without worrying too much about your bills piling up and ruining your savings and your credit score.
If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own, call Sepulveda Sanchez Law today at 213-426-1051 to schedule your complimentary consultation. We serve clients in and around greater Los Angeles, CA. Se habla Español.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We have experience handling many different types of personal injury lawsuits, including:
- Car accidents
- Uber and Lyft rideshare accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Premises liability
- Dog bites
We focus solely on personal injury lawsuits, meaning we put all of our time and resources towards helping victims of accidents obtain compensation. Unlike other law practices who may offer a broad range of services, we prefer to specialize in order to be able to get the best possible results every time.
Common Types of Personal Injury
There are unfortunately many different kinds of injuries that we regularly see. Often, these injuries are catastrophic and lead to significant missed time at work, and even permanent lifestyle change. Some common types of injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injury: This is one of the worst types of injuries a person can sustain. TBI can cause loss of motor function, personality changes, memory problems, concentration problems, and more.
- Burns: Burns can cause permanent disfiguration that may lead to self-esteem issues or other psychological trauma. Burns often require extensive stays in the hospital, and may require skin grafts and even plastic surgery.
- Spinal cord injury: Spinal cord injuries can lead to loss of motor function or even permanent paralysis.
- Back and neck injury: Accidents can often lead to chronic back and neck pain that may interfere with your everyday activities and lower your quality of life.
- Broken bones: Broken bones can require extensive surgeries and rehabilitation.
If you’ve suffered a catastrophic injury, the last thing you want to worry about is how you’re going to pay for all your hospital bills or if you’re going to be able to return to work. We aim to help you get back on your feet without a mountain of debt waiting for you.
When you choose Sepulveda Sanchez Law for your personal injury representation, you’re getting an attentive lawyer who deeply understands your plight and the law. We fight relentlessly to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
Schedule Your Personal Injury Consultation Today
Call Sepulveda Sanchez Law today at 213-426-1051 to schedule your complimentary consultation. We serve clients in East Los Angeles, Pasadena, and other areas of greater Los Angeles, CA.